Questions To Ask a Real Estate Agent
19 POWERFUL QUESTIONS TO ASK A REALTOR®
BEFORE YOU SIGN A LISTING CONTRACT TO SELL YOUR HOME
4. Do you have a licensed personal assistant?
5. Do you recommend that I hire an lawyer/notary?
6. May I see your resume or personal brochure?
7. What systems do you have in place that will keep you in constant contact with me during the listing and the transaction?
8. Are you fully automated with your own personal computer, fax machine, copier, pager, mobile phone, etc.?
9. May I see all the paperwork that you are going to ask me to sign?
10. I want to give my home the advantage of the latest marketing strategies. How much time and money do you invest each month in professional training?
11. Why are you personally motivated to sell my house?
12. Why should I list with you rather than any other REALTOR® who is calling on me?
13. What kind of experience and training do you have in negotiations?
14. How many homes do you sell in a year?
15. Will you personally be there when contracts are presented and handle all the negotiations?
16. Do you have a web site?
17. Will you directly market the property on the Internet?
18. Do you follow-up on all showings on the house and report the comments back to me?
19. What part of your business is from referrals/past clients?